piątek, 22 lutego 2019

Today!

Today is the big day! The 25th Anniversary Exhibition Principle Gallery Alexandra will hold its opening reception today night from 6:30 to 9 pm. So excited to be part of this! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
detail „Fundamental thing” oil on canvas 40/50cm 16x20inch 2018 .
Arnold Booklin "The Isle of the Dead" motif. Do You see it on this painting? Previously it showed up in „When you squint your eyes..." (my previos painting, currently in Painting Today exhibition MEAM) and here but I never explained what it is for me. When I was little, I loved to play with Lego blocks, I always built big and beautiful castles/towers. Such my own places - something like a tree house for a child or building a base from blankets. When I saw that painting for the first time, this feeling from children's play came back - the perfect hidden place. Now that feeling come back in my paintings  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For inquiries, please contact info@principlegallery.com
Principle Gallery
Principle Gallery Charleston
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#artcollection #artofvisuals #extraordinaryalx #creativeuprising#figuredrawing

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz