środa, 20 lutego 2019

The Night butterfly

My newest painting 🙂
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Night butterfly" oil on icon panel 12x16in 30/40cm Anna Wypych 2019.
.
This painting is the answer, or perhaps the next sentence to „Spiders – Feelings are like them, they vibrate when something is going on.” I felt the need to say something more. When I painted her, I imagined that these two ladies talk to each other like the past and the future would.
.
.
This painting was created as a commission, in cooperation with Principle Gallery Charleston


As always for more about check my website annawypych.pl and to know first about my new paintings sign up to my newsletter - my website => contact
more here: http://annawypych.pl/?p=2469

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz