czwartek, 21 lutego 2019

:)

I am extremely happy and proud to be included in this prestigious exhibition in this great Gallery in New York!


Polubiono stronę · 21 lutego 

I observe the mirror as a glass. Sometimes you have to shatter it to find something new. I observe the fire's reflection in the new shape. I observe the beginning of a new path - with hope. - @wypychanna⠀
. . .⠀
Anna Wypych⠀
The Fire Reflection (Detail)⠀
Oil on canvas⠀
9 x 13 inches⠀
Signed⠀
. . .⠀
I Observe opens March 9th at the gallery from 1 - 6 PM. For more information about The Fire Reflection, I Observe and/or participating artists please contact us at info@rehscgi.com.⠀
. . .⠀
#rehscontemporary #iobserve #annawypych

https://www.facebook.com/rehscontemporary/photos/a.426565357412173/2067008883367804/?type=3&theater

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz