piątek, 26 października 2018

new painting

I like to hide various things in my paintings, motifs, sometimes symbols or objects, but more often small drawings and illustrations. I think of them as small jokes. Repeating after the Polish Nobel laureate, a poet whom I admire and respect, Wislawa Szymborska: when I paint and I am talking about serious things, I have the impression that someone stands behind me, and makes faces. I can not and Ido not want to be serious too much.
--------------------------------------------------------------
„Fundamental thing” oil on canvas 40/50cm 16x20inch 2018 Anna Wypych
---------------------------------------------------------------
@principle_charleston @principlegallery ---------------------------------------------------------------
As always more about this painting on my website, annawypych.pl. Pl
---------------------------------------------------------------
#annawypych #principlegallery #artcollector#paintingportrait #surrealism #visonaryart#magicrealism #mirthiferous #artasthetics#creative_uprising

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz