czwartek, 4 października 2018

National Muzeum in Gdansk


I am proud and extremely happy to share that I was invited to participate in the amazing project! The National Muzeum in Gdansk decided to honor our national great star of literature, 4 times nominated to The Nobel prize: Stefan Zeromski. The exhibition "The Wind from the sea" shows paintings of 18 great pomeranian artists, and illustrate 18 chapters of the book. I had a pleasure to portrait the author and my painting was chosen for press materials.
The huge opening will take place 14th Oct 12.00 at Branch of Modern Art, National Museum in Gdansk, ul. Cystersów 18 Gdansk. I hope you we will meet there!
.
.
@mngdansk #nationalmuseum #nmg #opening #museumquality#museumart #artexhibition #portraitart #zeromski #stefanzeromski

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz