środa, 25 kwietnia 2018

From studio to...




I usually see my paintings like that, in privet way, but then they leave my studio and sometimes looks like on next photo. I am shy person and terrible in small talks, but always put all of my energy and essence into that paintings say for itself. So me do not have to go out from studio and do that for them  clever me:) .
.
Thanks to Anna Skoczylas, I have photo from last Fridays opening "Visions of Venus" Curated by Dr. Elaine Melotti Schmidt at Zhou B Art Center in Chicago ! Poets Artists.
.
.
.
PoetsArtists PA Zhou B Art Center
@poetsartist @zhoubcenter #hyperrealism #hiperrealismo #paintingvenus#artchicago #zhoubcenter #artgallery #artmuseum #imaginativerealism#contemporaryart #artcenter #painting #oilpainting #galleryopening#artstudio #artcollector #modernart #romanticrealism #figurativeart#artcollective #artmodel #artcollection #womenartist #womenpaintingwomen#art #artwork #likeoldmasters #classicoilpainting

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz