środa, 11 kwietnia 2018

art studio


I just can't stop myself to do everything as best quality as it is possible for me, new more difficult goals appears in front of me all the time... I have to question myself constantly and here is how changed my workshop studio during last 5 years. More , and more inspired by oldmasters. Now am starting new piece and am working on project 4 days and it still is not perfect enough. Ehhh workaholic, perfectionist this are my advantage and disadvantages simultaneously. .
#haveaniceday
.
BTW I will do workshops in last week of July (Gdynia. Poland), if interested write to my email ania.wypych@gmail.com or sign up to my newsletter on annawypych.pl
.
.
#loveoldmasters #likeoldmasters #classicoilpainting #onmyeasel #oilpainter#painting #classicart #classicartstudio #artstudio #artacademy #artworkshop#artnerd #artlife #paintinganyway #academyoffinearts #traditionalpainting#workaholic #lovemyjob #romanticlife #romanticartist #romanticrealism#magicalrealism #featuring_art #studiopainting #classiccontemporary#studiolife #neverenough #purecreativity

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz