poniedziałek, 27 sierpnia 2018

suddenly


Today I thought that I will paint something easy, something light. Suddenly I found myself working on hand, and to my surprise, this one of the best hands I have ever done. You never know what might happen  have a nice Friday  .
.
here is one of my in progress .
. „Double freedom” Boson 4, oil on canvas 100/70 cm 39,5”x27,5” 2017 more, and poems I wrote about in on annawypych.pl (link in my bio) .
.
#portraiture #portrait_perfection #strangeart#realisticpainting #oilpainter #creativeuprising#paintinganyway #artistsdrop #art_feature#worldofart #dailyarts #realismart #artempire#artdaily #artlife #artoftheday #realisticportrait#oilpainting #surrealism #surrealistic #paintlikagirl#artnerd #artcollector #principlegallery#paintingportrait #hyperrealistic #artstudio#paintingportrait #paintingfaces

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz