piątek, 24 sierpnia 2018

Huge Thank You to Klassik Magazine - International !!!


Huge Thank You to Klassik Magazine - International !!!




Anna Wypych ‘I am Young Polish artist, living on coast exotic Baltic sea’ hyper-realistic oil paintings with surreal elements Poland' with Klassik International
'I love to work on very detailed portraits of women. I always complements my art with poems and short texts about my inspirations. I respect and admire old masters, but create my own visions. All this connects, thinking about the condition of human and problems of modern man, with the whole technology, media and fast pace of life in the 21st century. I always focus on human, and I am seeking strength of character and inner power in people.'
If you had an exclusive collective exhibition with other artists work, who would you choose? Jenny Saville, Alex Kanevsky, Dino Valls, David Eichenberg, Antonio Lopez, Pamela Wilson, Teresa Eliott, Mary Jane Ansell, Marco Grassi, Serge Marshennikov, Sheryl Luxenburg, Robin Eloy, Robeto Ferri, Ivan Franco Fraga, and a lot of more.
'My main gallery is Principle Gallery Charleston, where you can see most of the still available paintings. I currently have there whole wall of my paintings on the show! Currently my paintings are also shown at „Vision of Venus/Venus’ Vision”curated by Dr. Elaine Melotti Schmidt and Steven Alan Bennett curators of The Bennett Collection. Zhou B Art Center, Chicago. Recently couple of my paintings are featured in one of biggest Asian art fair Art Revolution Taipei 2018, with 4,546 participating paintings from 87 countries. I feel honored to be “Annual Invited Art Master” there.
My works are always visible in two museums I am happy to be part of permanent collection – The European Museum of Modern Art, MEAM, Barcelona, Spain and National Museum in Gdansk, Poland. This year I was already published in Guide artists, Huffington Post, Poets Artists, Hyperrealism Magazine and American Art Collector. I have pretty busy time right now.'
 — w New York.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz