środa, 13 czerwca 2018

on my easel

Working like crazy like always  Here is part of what is on my easel right now. Some time ago I got commission from National Museum in Gdansk, and my moody guy which I am working on for this is close to be done. Such a wonderfull journey with it. More about it in October. AND as my last painting showed I am deep in water / sea / baltic romantic mood. .
.
.
Who like romantic slowly walking on the beach ? Meeeeeeee
.
.
#haveaniceday
.
.
#art #painting #artist #inspiration #illustration #witch#sunset #luna #picoftheday #drawing #woman#inprogress #paintinginprogress #classicoilpainting#paintingportrait #paintingstepbystep #hyperrealism#artsketch #oilpainting #instart #artofinstagram#artoninstagram #instaartist #artnerd #artcollector#likeoldmasters #hiperrealismo #finearts

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz