poniedziałek, 4 czerwca 2018

Yesterday someone was really really nice to me.

Yesterday someone was really really nice to me - just like that without reason, expacting nothing instead. Other Mom gave me coin for restroom, when I and my son really needed it, when we spented time on the beach. I belief in goodness in people - so here I am sharing it - a smile for you all 
#haveaniceday
.
.
„(…) and smile.” oil on icon panel, 20/30cm 8/12 inch
more on annawypych.pl
.
#oilportrait #paintingportrait #artoninsta #figurative#painting #hyperrealismo #photorealism#artofvisuals #figurative #fineart #portraitartist#portraitartwork #portraitstudy #realism #realistic#tryingtobelesscrazy #classicoilpainting #freestyle#toonaive #naiveart #paintinganyway #goodstory#fromheart

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz