czwartek, 4 kwietnia 2019

This week was CRAZY!







This week was CRAZY! .
My little son was very sick with 39,5 temperature, I participated in a huge Museum opening, celebrating my third painting in Museum permanent collection. Did two TV interviews, TVP and TVN. Worked on project to the new commission, sold a painting, got a couple of new friends, framed two new paintings, spend too much time in a doctors waiting room, I was worrying for my sick mom and made a nice deal to exchange painting for painting with another artist I like. Also, finally made the project for a new painting I was wanting to start for last two weeks but something was missing in the project - now done and ready to start  My website was down because of some error or update (!?), and rebuild by my great husband-hero. AND it is only Thursday. This week I slept less time than I painted.
.
Now I look like a mixture of crap and zombie, but my boy feels better, and I somehow survived. Wish me luck for the rest of week. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me at work, and some close looks of my newest painting „The Vestals – protectors of inner fire” oil on canvas 39.5 x 27.5 inch 100/70cm Anna Wypych 2019 featured in beautiful Charleston SC @principle_charleston @principlegallery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#annawypych #paintinginprogress #paintingportrait #paintingfigure#artsketch #artistinstudio #oilsketch #artwork #artlife #oilportrait#paintingprocess #portraitart #portraitartist #portraitstudy #artistinstudio #artiststudio #artstudio #artist #femaleartist

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz