poniedziałek, 17 września 2018

The Skull

The story of his skull. When I was a student I got this skull as a gift from my by then future husband. He went to the department of sculpture (Academy of Art in Gdansk) and got it from a friend. A couple of years later I painted it on this painting, and a couple of years after that this painting finally found the new home as a part of permanent collection of National Museum in Gdansk (my city) and remain included in The Basil Alkazzi & Halima Nalecz Purchase Foundation.
.................................................. "Skull" oil on canvas -----------------------------------------------.
Have a nice weekend!
...................................................
@mngdansk #mngdansk #museum #artgallery#paintingskulls

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz