sobota, 30 grudnia 2017

My faces

I always start paint fom the eyes, and face - them most important and difficult part of painting from main point of veiw. This year I put everything in best quality, best painting workshop I can gain. I worked very hard and this is reasult. Here are some faces I did in this wonderfull 2017 year  .
(this is not my bestnine)

Couple of them still available in 
@principle_charleston @principlegallery
.
#oilpainting #instart #artofinstagram #artoninstagram#instaartist #finearts #hiperrealismo #hyperrealism#surrealism #surrealistic #artinusa #paintlikagirl#artnerd #artcollector #principlegallery@beautifulbizarremagazine #beautifulbizarre#finearts #paintlikagirl #artnerd #artcollector#paintingportrait #artoftheday #likeoldmasters#onmyeasel #figurativeart #hyperrealistic#contemporaryart #artstudio #artistofinstagram#artinusa #paintinginprogress #paintingportrait #principlegallerycharleston


Check my instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/wypychanna/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz